How to Get Rid of Hobo Spiders
Many people are fearful of encountering big arachnids in the backyard for good reasons. Several of these pests can be potentially dangerous for human beings. The Tegenaria agrestis or hobo spider is an example of an arachnid we should stay away from. A hobo spider bite can be prevented by making sure we cover our skin the best we can using gloves, pants, and long sleeve shirts when working in areas with a lot of rocks and wood. If you have good reason to believe you live in an area with a big population of hobo spiders, exercise caution not only outside your house but inside as well, especially if moving stuff that has not been touched for a while.
The good news is the hobo spider bite is “dry” more than half the time, meaning the spider does not actually inject venom. When it does, however, the venom will cause tegenarism which is the form of envenomation this creature produces. The bite is not life threatening in the vast majority of cases.
After a hobo spider bite, go to a hospital immediately. If possible, capture the pest, as this might help positively identifying the kind of help you need.
Do-It-Yourself Hobo Spider Control
- Do not kill hobo spiders with your hand; their venom can cause considerable pain and sometimes lead to necrosis.
- The presence of a cat can deter hobo spiders from building web near them.
- Removing other pests from your home can discourage hobo spiders from moving into your home.
- Purchase traps specifically made for hobo spiders at your local pesticide store.
- If all else fails, call in a pest professional to rid your home of hobo spiders now!
Control Hobo Spiders in Your Home and Garden!
- Hobo spiders are known for spinning funnel-shaped webs.
- The bite of hobo spiders can induce headaches, nausea, vomiting, and soreness.
- Hobo spiders are noted for their distinct rings and short hairs.
Don't Wear Yourself Out With Amateur Hobo Spider Control Techniques-Just Call a Professional Pest Exterminator!
- Pest control providers should guarantee a hobo spider solution in a timely fashion once notified of the problem.
- Qualified pest exterminators should be able to eliminate hobo spiders humanely and safely, without leaving dangerous poisons or traps around your home.
Hobo spiders are a common variety of arachnids found in homes. Without proper prevention and protection, hobo spiders can present quite a problem for homeowners. Hobo spiders can induce serious symptoms that may require the attention of a medical professional. You can also identify hobo spiders by the V-shaped pattern on their abdomen and a light stripe across the sternum. No matter how benign or small they seem, hobo spiders in your home are to be taken seriously!
A pest management company can offer a solution to assasin bug infestations. With professional exterminators, homeowners get the treatment that they need in order to receive the assasin bug solution they seek. The best part of hiring an experienced exterminator is that they have the knowledge and expertise to do it right from the beginning. Call a professional exterminator today!